You can get the support services you need through Business Process Outsourcing without the investment, commitment, and risk of hiring and training internal resources. Instead, you can:
1. Improved Company Focus – Get rid of the distractions and concentrate your knowledge and resources on your main business.
2. Improved Quality – Expertise is indisputable. Our BPO resources contribute specialized knowledge to their fields, which we back up with concrete service level agreements.
3. Headcount Management – Entrust us with the responsibility and risk of managing your headcount.
4. Increased Accountability – Our BPO services are delivered through legally enforceable contracts.
5. Industry Best Practices — Take advantage of industry best practices shared throughout our BPO operations.
6. Exceptional Talent — Take advantage of Eicra.com’s long-term, high-quality talent pool, which is backed up by our entire company’s knowledge and experience.
Some refer to this as managed services, while others refer to it as business process outsourcing. Basically, you’re hiring an outside company to handle a business function for you.
Eicra.com’s BPO operations are located all in Bangladesh. Many of our business process outsourcing operations are co-located at the client’s site and function as an integral part of their overall operations.
When it comes to outsourcing business processes, there are two options: employing internal resources (workers) or using resources from staffing agencies. While internal resources may produce excellent outcomes, they might divert your attention away from your main business and make it harder to manage staff over business cycles. When working with a generic staffing firm, accountability for quality results usually stops once the resources have been assigned.