25 Mar HR Officer Job Description Template
A human resources (HR) officer is in charge of overseeing every step of the hiring procedure, including new hire onboarding and training. Additionally, they help with salary administration so that workers are paid on time.
This Human Resources (HR) Officer job description template is simple to adapt for your business and is designed for posting on online job sites or careers pages.
Human Resources Officer responsibilities include:
- Helping to create and put into practice HR initiatives and systems
- Giving advice on rules and regulations
- Preparing position descriptions, placing ads, and handling the hiring process as active recruitment activities
A HR manager being hired? To post this job and hire better, quicker, sign up for a 15-day free trial of Workable.
We are seeking a qualified HR officer who will identify, encourage, and grow talent by creating policies and overseeing processes. You’ll be in charge of secretarial duties and help to improve the workplace at the same time.
Give us an opportunity to meet you if you are highly effective and passionate about HR. We anticipate you to be familiar with a variety of Personnel processes. We want to see a dedicated, friendly person who will leave us feeling good about you.
The objective will be to offer superior support and assistance to workers and managers.
- Assistance in the creation and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide policy and procedure guidance
- Prepare job descriptions, place ads, and oversee the hiring process as active participants in the recruitment process.
- Develop and carry out efficient onboarding strategies
- Create programs for training and growth.
- Help with performance management procedures
- Assist in handling disciplinary and grievance matters
- Manage personnel records (attendance, EEO information, etc.) in accordance with company policy and applicable laws.
- Examine employment and working circumstances to make sure they comply with the law
Requirements and skills
- Understanding of HR duties and proven experience as an HR officer, administrator, or other HR role (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Knowledge of disciplinary procedures and labor laws
- Excellent MS Office skills; understanding of HRMS is a bonus
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Ability for decision-making and addressing problems
- Exemplary morals and dependability
- Social studies, business administration, or a related discipline with a BSc or BA; additional training will be advantageous
- HR Qualifications