23 Mar Coworking Space: How Can It Help To Boost Your Business?
There are various factors to consider while upgrading your coworking office space or looking for a new business space to lease. It’s also important to keep in mind that employees need four separate areas in the workplace where they may concentrate, engage, learn, and socialize.
We’ve put up a comprehensive guide on selecting a new coworking office space that will benefit you and your business.
There are already 18,000 coworking office spaces around the world, with the number expected to increase by 6% annually in America until 2022, and by 13% globally.
1. Coworking offices for rent are true hotbeds of creativity and innovation, with people from all walks of life interacting in the same space.
2. Coworking office spaces organize a range of activities to keep their members and employees engaged.
3. A coworking space near me getting involved in the community and networking boosts employee morale even while improving productivity.
8 Points To Keep In Mind While Renting An Office Space
1. The location of the office is crucial:
Regardless of the type of business, the location of the workplace is critical. Look for a location that is both easy to get to and accessible for both employees and clients. Check to see if the adjoining buildings are occupied by expanding enterprises and if the region is safe. Our coworking spaces are located in perfect locations.
2. Determine the amount of coworking office space and amenities you’ll require:
Consider how much business space your firm requires and leave room for expansion when searching for office space to rent. Consider renting a small office to save money, as this may have a negative influence on productivity.
According to renting an office space large open floor plans provide the most flexibility, allowing you to partition the area as needed to accommodate extra desks and furnishings without having to make expensive alterations.
3. Look for offices that are shared:
Many coworking spaces choose to rent shared or serviced offices, which come with a variety of services and facilities included in the lease. Shared facilities include office furniture, internet, kitchens, lounges and storage rooms, as well as support services such as security, concierges, and receptionists. We can provide you perfect shared office services.
4. Consider office parking:
Having availability of parking space for employees and clients is crucial when choosing a business space. Although parking spaces with your own property are preferred, free or low-cost street parking or nearby council-owned car parks will suffice.
5. Take into account the possibility of sharing business space:
Consider sharing your coworking space with another company if you don’t require as much space. This would save you money, and it’s generally better if you share with just a company that’s similar to yours. You’ll need to execute a business agreement with this company.
6. Make a plan for your exit:
Despite your best efforts or careful considerations, your company may be forced to terminate your lease due to unforeseen events, and you’ll need an escape route if the business space fails to meet your needs in the future. We always fulfill those requirements.
7. Don’t overlook the charges that aren’t readily apparent:
Check your office space for lease details, and don’t neglect to budget for any extra charges or expenses. Utilities, building costs, maintenance costs, relocation fees, insurance, and rent tax are just a few examples. You can take our services with low cost.
8. Make a contingency plan:
When renting an office space, create a list of benefits and drawbacks to help you better evaluate your options. Have a back-up plan in the event your first pick doesn’t work out. If you have any more concerns, contact a leasing agency or an office space for lease consultants. We are the best consultant firm in Bangladesh.
Our Services For You
1. Convenient location: Our offices for rent are located in Dhaka’s Commercial District, which is surrounded by major serviced offices, restaurants, and residential areas. Our business office’s location, facilities, and cost are all great for you.
2. Up-to-date facilities: Our business space gives a site that goes over and above the norm and adapts to your vision and ambitions. We offer a lot more than just four walls. By enabling, communicating, and supporting our clients, we hope to help them reach their greatest potential.
3. Simple Coordination: We offer a complete suite of virtual office services. On a dedicated line, our dedicated professional staff provide call center service and respond to messages in your company’s name. All of your mail, including couriers and faxes, is handled by us.
4. Flexible rental terms: We provide our customers with a variety of small office space for rent options. You can tell us what you need and we’ll arrange a meeting with you. We shall listen to you during the meeting, and then we will come to an agreement or contract.
What Questions Should You Ask The Vendor?
1. Do you have a certain type of coworking space near me available?
2.Do I need to go to the coworking office location to put it up?
3. What are your meeting room policies?
4. Do you have any more business space locations in mind?
5. Do you offer the services of a virtual office assistant?
6. How’s it going with your mail forwarding?
It’s challenging to find and choose a small office space for rent that matches your company’s needs. To assure that the coworking office space you eventually want is optimized for increased productivity, strong partnerships, and enhanced employee engagement, follow the steps outlined above.
If you wish to hire a profitable coworking space in Dhaka, our PEO services can help you in the best ways.