Digital Marketing SEO, SMO, SMM Executive
Please go over the requirements and description below. If you feel this job is suitable for you, apply through email or walk in interview in between 3:00 to 5:00 O’clock except Friday and/or public holiday before the application deadline.
SEO, SMO Job
Vacancy : 03
The search engine optimization (SEO) Senior Specialist is responsible for helping Vivint Smart Home improve its visibility in organic search results. The senior specialist will contribute the majority of recommendations for improvement with the help of the SEO manager. They must have a strong grasp of core search techniques such as content strategy, blogging, link building, and technical analysis. The senior specialist must understand the SEO strategy’s short and long-term goals and incorporate them into the appropriate SEO tactics. This role involves a great deal of collaboration with design, development, paid, social media, and any and all others who contribute to our search engine marketing (SEM) goals.
- Collaborate with social, paid, and offline marketing teams to implement SEO tactics designed to meet specific goals
- Optimize web-pages by using SEO, CRO, and SMO best practices
- Develop content recommendations and technical analysis presentations
- Decide upon final keyword lists with minimal supervision
- Prioritize tasks based on their likely effectiveness and ability to be implemented
- Present findings and back up recommendations with hard data on all SEO related leads/sales/installs
- Formulate and execute link building strategies
- Identify duplicate content or other problems that can arise in reporting or optimization
- Mentor and teach junior team members a best practice approach to SEO
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or director
- Continuously improve SEO skill set, staying up to date with shifts in the marketplace
We need someone who is passionate about SEO and Digital Marketing to help manage our growing roster of clients. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and strategies, but will also have the ability to think strategically about projects and play a role in putting together integrated campaigns blending organic search, PPC, display, and remarketing. You’ll always have the same goal: to get the client the best possible results. We’re looking for someone who can think strategically, but who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get some serious work done. We’re also looking for someone is who looking to grow their career.
- Assisting with strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending thru post-launch and analysis stages
- Defining and building keyword lists based on clients’ objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of proprietary tools, analytics data, and PPC data
- Preparing and executing on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our clients
- Preparing website technical audits to identify areas of concern from an SEO perspective
- Reviewing website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve indexation
- Reviewing web analytics data to provide feedback to our internal team on performance, and to analyze visitor behavior and trends to come up with next steps
- Working with our internal resources to prepare, plan, and execute link building and content marketing strategies
- Coordinating regularly with our website development, SEM, design, and business development teams, as well as with senior management, to ensure that clients are getting positive results
- Collaborate with content and outreach team to help identify opportunities to create, distribute, and promote web content.
- Educational Qualification can be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- 1 – 2 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Knowledge of social media and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Understanding of Rich snippets and Schema markup
- Expertise with Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with platforms including Google Analytics, Moz, and other SEO related platforms.
- Understanding of basic web development technologies with the ability to hand code HTML
- Familiar with multiple keyword research, reporting, and link building tools
- Understanding of why certain search results appear for various keywords
- Knowledge of local listings management (LLM), local SEO, mobile SEO, Schema markup, and social media optimization (SMO) concepts
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Innovative thinker, intuitive learner, with the ability to quickly find solutions in the fast-moving industry
- A basic understanding of paid media and how SEO can help support overall marketing efforts
- Excellent research, writing, and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who feel confident and are interested in building up the career in SEO, Blogging and Content Marketing sector are requested to apply online or through email or walk-in-interview in between 3:00 to 5:00 O’clock except for Friday and/or public holiday before the application deadline.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: Sept 30, 2019
Eicra Soft Ltd.
Address : Road – 33 House – 06 (1st Floor) Aptt – B1 Gulshan – 1, Dhaka.
Web : http://www.eicra.com
Business : Eicra Soft Ltd is a Web Design and Web based application development firm. We also provide Domain Registration and Hosting commercially.