Eicra Cloud is a Services’ dynamic range of cloud automation services are designed to offer a comprehensive technology-platform that is fully customized to your needs. We take an in-depth analysis of your business environment so we can focus on the solution that is best for your business. With our solutions, you’re getting complete, reliable, and secure cloud automation strategies aimed at giving you better ROI for implementation and maintenance of private / hybrid and public cloud solutions. We’re experts in deploying Cisco IAC, VMware, Chef, Puppet and OpenS, ack – so we’ve got your automation needs covered.
Experienced and dedicated teams of top-notch cloud developers provide full-cycle cloud development services, including cloud infrastructure setup, migration, cloud application development, cloud platforms, quality assurance, and maintenance and support. You will have access to our entire team of system administrators and engineers to help develop a technology strategy that hits your stability, security, budget, and timeline goals. We’re focused on improving efficiencies and reliability to increase the ROI on your technology investments. Our team will typically look at your Open Architecture Readiness Assessment, Linux Infrastructure Maturity Model, UNIX to Linux Migration Assessment, and IT Service Management needs.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is Cloud Application Services. In SaaS, we deliver software as a service over the web, eliminating the need for vast infrastructure, simplifying maintenance and support. “SaaS” and “cloud” are terms that are widely used interchangeably. Combining agile development practices and cutting-edge open source technologies, we deliver fit-for-purpose software that scales with our customers’ business needs. Adding complexity to these, are concepts such as SaaS, Iaas, PaaS, Public clouds, private clouds, hybrid clouds, used which talking of cloud computing services.
Cloud Solutions With Infinite Flexibility
We understand your needs and drawing on our knowledge of the cloud industry, we come up with solutions that exactly match your needs. Our Cloud labs are consists of a team of our think-tanks that evaluates different cloud products. The evaluated products are classified and set into a matrix to provide clearly defined yet comprehensive solutions to suit various customer needs. With extensive testing done during the development lifecycle, compliance with the defined process and international coding standards is always ensured.
- Reduced cost by consolidating System Administration duties
- Reduce workloads for your Admins & engineers
- Reduced ‘time to restore’ metrics
- Reduced employee turnover due to shift work
- Limit system failures and customer complaints
- Creates a contingency plan for handling system issues around the clock
- Access to applications and content from anywhere, anytime
- “Pay as you go” model, No single point of failure
- Highly secured Infrastructure.
- Greater utilization of infrastructure investments
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS):
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS):
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS):
Cloud Computing as a Service Works
Eicra Cloud computing offers various deployment models, you can read the following and choose one that best suits your requirement –
- Public cloud – Resources are offered as a solution through web applications/web services, based on the standard cloud computing model.
- Community cloud – This is best suited where more than one organization combine to build a computing solution by sharing infrastructure for a higher level of privacy, security and/or policy compliance. The costs are borne by more than one participants of the community.
- Hybrid cloud and Hybrid IT delivery – A hybrid storage cloud uses a combination of public and private storage clouds. These are useful for archiving and backup functions, allowing local data to be replicated to a public cloud.
- Combined cloud – Combined cloud environment consists of multiple internal and/or external providers to ease the transition to public cloud services.
- Private cloud – These are used essentially by the enterprises and IT organizations where information and security concerns are critical.