At Eicra Hosting, we understand how server management can be such a pressing issue when companies do not have the in-house expertise to manage and secure their servers, which will in turn lead to many critical issues like server insecurity, server failure and even loss of data.
Linux And Windows Server Management Services
Eicra is a one-stop IT solution provider for Systems and Network Support Services ranging from Wintel to Sun Solaris and all kinds of network equipments. Our experienced team of IT engineers dedicate themselves proactively to ensure that the IT environment of our clients is well taken care of so that they can focus their time and energy in developing their core business. To make things worse, security threats typically put System Engineers under extreme time pressure as they typically have to react to the solutions before falling victim of the vulnerability.
At Eicra Soft Limited, not only do we subscribe ourselves to the Security Newsletters to obtain information on potential exploits or threats before the news become viral, our team is also actively participating in online security communities in getting the latest development of any threats, malicious program and malwares. Using the data from an industry-leading research vendor, we are able to conduct External Vulnerability Scanning (EVS) and Internal Vulnerability Scanning (IVS). A report summarising the vulnerability scanning shall be provided.
Windows & Linux Server Hardening With Managed Firewall For Intrusion Detection System
1. Enterprise Scalled Security.
Safeguards critical and sensitive data from exposure with corporate security software blocking virus / malware / trojans.
2. Hosted Security Services
Implementations and delivering managed hosted security services with routine monitoring, updates and patches.
3. Infrastructure Security
Peace of mind knowing that your infrastructure is immune to most malware, worms and any other security threats.
Scope Of Infrastructure Security Service
We have answered a wide range of Questions for your Convenience
- Security guards assigned at all entrances/exits
- Mantraps at the entrance of the datacenter
- Admin issued photo ID cards mandatory for employees
- Limited access zone for a visitor (only till the reception area)
- Entry into the data center area for selected IT personnel is permitted with escorts only
- Zones in the facility are examined using system generated data that is monitored and captured constantly
- Multiple levels of biometric access controls in the server area
- Inclusions such as utility meters, chiller units, switch boards and individual power outlets monitor the machines
- Robust facility with fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, and fire sprinklers