Web Designer Job
Vacancy : 03
Eicra Soft Limited is looking for a talented, Experienced UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. We are seeking experienced UI / UX and Graphics Designer to join our company to Work with a very highly motivated team and design and/or redesign projects as needed. Candidates will be working with our technical team with a tight schedule and challenges of this project.
- Develop PSD and convert to pixel perfect HTML using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, & Bootstrap.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in color, line, shape, value, form, texture, and space. Also, good knowledge in principles of art and design like balance, contrast, emphasis, movement, pattern, rhythm, proximity, alignment, repetition, space, and unity/variety.
- Ability to reproduce required design accurately (indentation, text styles, shadows, gradients, borders, radiuses, etc.).
- Develop web application from concept to production.
- Required to communicate effectively with the development team.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools such as SVN, Git.
- Experience with Balsamiq Mockups, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or similar design tools.
- Clear concepts on Web Developer/Web Designer, Technical Writer/ Manual Writer.
- Clear concepts of creative designs, graphics, and artworks.
- Generate new ideas and initiatives based on various requirements.
- Work closely with the team to understand the business requirements of the product and develop web solutions.
- Design & develop graphic elements for websites and related graphics for promotion.
Eicra.com is looking for a Web Designer (Visual Designer) with strong User Interface/User Experience (UX) skills to join our team on an innovative software development program that supports the Department of Commerce customer in the Washington DC area. This position is based in Washington DC. In this role, you will join an agile team in taking a software application from concept to completion applying the human-centered design process and integrating process.
As a Graphics and UI/UX Designer, you will be designing and developing a brand identity and design ideas using various methods and the latest technology.
- Design and Develop Brand Identity including Logo, Color Palette, Typography, Images, Patterns, etc.
- Design Creative graphics work for both print and web media.
- Design UI/UX layouts for full responsive website and smartphone app.
- Understanding of responsive design, mobile UI development
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Experience with website funnel optimization, mobile-first website design.
- An excellent understanding of web and mobile design principles and technologies.t.
- Confident in understanding and application of UX methodologies, personas, user testing, validation etc.
- Have strong design, documentation and prototyping skills using tools such as ADOBE XD and other ADOBE CS / G Suite/ Microsoft Software, InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design or similar.
- Experience in creating Graphic contents (Banner, Images, Logos etc.) for web and print media.
- Have a passion for elegant, simple and innovative designs.
- Working experience in a digital graphic design role with work experience as a UI/UX designer and digital graphic designer
- Proven skills in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design.
- Ability to deliver quality final products under deadline pressures.
- Digital portfolio.
- Educational Qualification can be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
- Work with the Senior UX Consultants to optimize products and services for a range of clients
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Build assets for web, mobile and possibly game applications for development team
- Support development of branding for software applications by creating mood boards, style guides and logos
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images for specific projects
- Assist in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows
- Help to create clean and simple user-centered designs in a timely manner
- Work in an agile environment with developers, QA, BA and designers to build user-friendly software applications
- Assist the Senior UX Consultants in creating design rationale and specifications
- Participates in special projects as required.
- If you are fresher or no experience but know graphics well, you can also reach out to us to set interview
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (scripts, invitations, website, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, reports, guides, white papers, etc.)
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who feel confident and are interested in building up the career in SEO, Blogging and Content Marketing sector are requested to apply online or through email or walk-in-interview in between 3:00 to 5:00 O’clock except for Friday and/or public holiday before the application deadline.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: Feb 28, 2020
Eicra Soft Ltd.
Address : Road #08 House #160 6th Floor Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka – 1229.
Web : http://www.eicra.com
Business : Eicra Soft Ltd is a Web Design and Web based application development firm. We also provide Domain Registration and Hosting commercially.