Vacancy : 03
Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote and sell goods and services, receive orders, gather information, verify details or request donations for charitable causes. A Telemarketing Executive is responsible for lead qualification generated by Marketing campaigns, data gathering and researching new prospects for the Sales team to action. Whilst primarily dealing with new business, research into customer satisfaction and perception will also form an important part of the role.
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The candidate should be able to generate leads by calling and fixing up meetings with customers who have shown interest in our product. Persuade the customer to visit the property and assist them in their buying decision. Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or charitable causes
- Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone
- Explain the product or service to potential customers
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
- Provide pricing details
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Receive orders over the telephone
- Input order details into the computer system
- Record customer details and details of transaction
- Confirm orders placed with field sales representatives
- Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
- Educational Qualification can be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- O Level/ A Level Students are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work flexible working patterns to meet the needs of the business.
- The ability to build and develop strong business relationships.
- The ability to work as part of a talented team or on own initiative.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Should be comfortable working in shifts. (Mandatory).
- Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Capable in handling outbound calls and explain about the projects.
- The job pays a good fixed salary plus Incentives on achievement of targets.
- To follow up on leads and confirm site visits/meetings with our sales person.
- Calling Existing clients (Lead Generation)
- Explain about Company services
- Explain different advertising packages to clients
- Convince clients to register with Sulekha.com
- Maintain Client database
- Maintain good client relationships.
- If you are a content writer (English Only) with 2 years of experience, then reach out to us to set interview
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (scripts, invitations, website, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, reports, guides, white papers, etc.)
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who feel confident and are interested in building up the career in SEO, Blogging and Content Marketing sector are requested to apply online or through email or walk-in-interview in between 3:00 to 5:00 O’clock except for Friday and/or public holiday before the application deadline.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Eicra Soft Ltd.
Address : Road – 33 House – 06 (1st Floor) Aptt – B1 Gulshan – 1, Dhaka.
Web : http://www.eicra.com
Business : Eicra Soft Ltd is a Web Design and Web based application development firm. We also provide Domain Registration and Hosting commercially.