COPY EDITOR JOB
Vacancy : 03
- We are looking for someone who brings a collaborative spirit when working with Creative and Marketing Leadership. They must be comfortable with conceptualizing big ideas, selling them and then executing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing customer-facing marketing copy and communication within a multi-channel environment. Responsibilities include creating content for and not limited to: web, email, social media, scripts and other customer-facing communications in both digital, print, as well as for live events. Leveraging customer business insights/market research, along with working in collaboration and partnership to create standout content. Experience in shaping content that inspires and motivates customer engagement and an understanding is critical.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy (white papers, case studies, email templates, blog posts, newsletters, and more) to promote our products and services.
- Submit work to the Marketing team for approval
- Prepare well-structures drafts
- Ability to write content SEO friendly
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- As a Content Writer, you will work as part of a team in the Documentation department developing hardcopy manuals and online reference materials for software products offered by The Reynolds and Reynolds Company and its affiliates. In this position, you can expect to conduct product testing before documenting new changes and have the opportunity to suggest improvements to existing Reynolds and Reynolds software. You will contribute topics for monthly publications covering new features released to customers and have contact with some customers to gather information when a request has been made for a product or service we do not currently offer. In addition to your primary responsibilities, you will also be in charge of keeping ‘help messages’ up to date within the software for the customers to use. You will be expected to write the instructions within the help messages and test the instructions to verify the results are correct.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and develop Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Develop link building strategy for the projects.
- Monitor the targeted keywords and ensure the growth.
- Research ideas and facts depending on the type of content/topic assigned or given keyword.
- Write fresh and unique content based on research by following instructions provided for each type of article/content.
- Prepare html mock ups for application development.
- Educational Qualification can be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Technical Writer/ Manual Writer, Content Developer, SEO and Digital Marketer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Call Center, Web Media/Blog, IT Enabled Service
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to have you on our team. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application if you have any.
- On addition to that, write 500 words on “What Would Happen if Cats Were The Only Animal Existed In World” in your cover letter while applying.
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copies
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- If you are a content writer (English Only) with 2 years of experience, then reach out to us to set interview
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (scripts, invitations, website, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, reports, guides, white papers, etc.)
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who feel confident and are interested in building up the career in SEO, Blogging and Content Marketing sector are requested to apply online or through email or walk-in-interview in between 3:00 to 5:00 O’clock except for Friday and/or public holiday before the application deadline.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: Sept 30, 2019
Eicra Soft Ltd.
Address : Road – 33 House – 06 (1st Floor) Aptt – B1 Gulshan – 1, Dhaka.
Web : http://www.eicra.com
Business : Eicra Soft Ltd is a Web Design and Web based application development firm. We also provide Domain Registration and Hosting commercially.