Call Center Agent job
Vacancy : 04
Eicra Soft Limited is for a Customer Services Representative to work collaboratively within our customer services team, providing an efficient and quality service to our global customers.
In this role you will provide a comprehensive service to our customers by helping and resolving our customer and vendor enquiries and system related issues. You will be involved heavily with the analysis of high volumes of data and ensuring access is provided for large sales.
The role will also include contacting customers via telephone and email to discuss solving their problems and expectations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service
- Assist users with general inquiries, product support, service information, billing inquiries, order processing and technical issues in a diverse technology environment (via phone/email/chat)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills needed
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations
- Triage Support Queue for routing to Tier 2, Partner, or Department
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Good understanding of customer’s needs and how to diagnose and fix their issues
- Help customers over the phone and online choose the best and safest tires for their vehicle.
- Answer 50-80 incoming calls per day and perform online chats in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Work efficiently both individually and as a team member to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
Eicra.com is call center is looking for charismatic people with excellent phone and communication skills for a career in a fun, high energy, and interactive environment. This call center is a low pressure, no rebuttal environment and no cold calling/telemarketing! All schedules are full-time and offer great hours! This is a team environment where we are training and development focused. If you want to be part of something special, this is it!
No employee to employee competition, just teamwork.
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
- Using a computerized system responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes, and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
- The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients/customers. Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for an assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
Full-Time or Part-Time
Education / Qualifications
- IT and technical knowledge is MUST
- HS Diploma or greater
- Call Center Experience is preferred.
- Customer Service Experience is preferred.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership of seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer service issues that can be technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of Domain / Hosting and software applications, techniques, and tools
- Each agent handles 40 to 60 transactions per hour. Your day goes by at a steady pace.
- Our environment is busy so it is important to be able to focus on each transaction.
- Being at work on time and meeting your shift commitments are key.
- We cover a 24/7 365 schedule, so your flexibility is needed.
- Satisfactory completion of drug screening and background check is a must.
- Must have high sales aptitude and a sales driven attitude.
- Previous inbound sales experience strongly preferred.
- The desire to exceed customer service expectations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Participates in special projects as required.
- If you have no experience, you can also reach out to us to set interview
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (scripts, invitations, website, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, reports, guides, white papers, etc.)
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who feel confident and are interested in building up the career in SEO, Blogging and Content Marketing sector are requested to apply online or through email or walk-in-interview in between 3:00 to 5:00 O’clock except for Friday and/or public holiday before the application deadline.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Eicra Soft Ltd.
Address : Road – 33 House – 06 (1st Floor) Aptt – B1 Gulshan – 1, Dhaka.
Web : http://www.eicra.com
Business : Eicra Soft Ltd is a Web Design and Web based application development firm. We also provide Domain Registration and Hosting commercially.