TERMS & CONDITIONS Of USE
Civil Subpoena Policy
If you seek the identity or account information of a Eicra Soft Limited User in connection with a civil legal matter, you must fax, mail, or serve Eicra Soft Limited Hosting with a valid subpoena.
Submission Of Subpoenas
Eicra Soft Limited
House # 160 (6th Floor), Road # 08, Block # F,
Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 ,
E-mail: legal (at) eicra . com
IMPORTANT NOTE : In the event you send us a notice of any kind via email and do not receive a response from us, please submit a duplicate copy via paper and/or fax. due to the vagaries of the internet, and email communication in particular, including without limitation the burdens of spam and the occasional, unintended effects of spam filters, sending an alternate form of notice (via paper and/or fax), will help assure that your notice will be received by us and acted on in a timely manner.
Upon the receipt of a validly issued civil subpoena, Eicra Soft Limited will promptly notify the User whose information is sought via e-mail. If the circumstances do not amount to an emergency, Eicra Soft Limited will not immediately produce the User’s information sought by the subpoena and will provide the User an opportunity to move to quash the subpoena in court.
Fees For Subpoena Compliance
Eicra Soft Limited will charge the person or entity submitting the civil subpoena for costs associated with subpoena compliance. Payment must be made within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the Eicra Soft Limited invoice. Checks should be made out to Eicra Soft Limited Hosting.
Research – $75.00/hour
Federal Express – Cost as Billed
Copies – $.50/page
Compact Discs – $10.00/per CD
Any applicable taxes will be charged in addition to the above fees.
Policies Regarding E-mail
Eicra Soft Limited will not produce the content of e-mail, as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2701 et seq., prohibits an electronic communications service provider from producing the contents of electronic communications, even pursuant to subpoena or court order, except in limited circumstances. Eicra Soft Limited’s e-mail servers do not retain deleted or sent e-mail. However, deleted e-mail may be recoverable from back-up servers for a limited time.
What is the best way to submit court documents to eicra soft limited ?
Documents can be sent to email@example.com. Electronic copies via email are preferred and do not need to be followed up with hard copies.
What should be included in court orders sent to eicra soft limited ?
Court orders should be as specific as possible, but at a minimum, must include:
- The affected domain name(s) and, for content we are hosting, the specific URLs where the hosted content is located. (Please only provide us with orders for content we host.)
- The specific action that Eicra Soft Limited is being requested to take regarding the domain name and/or associated website.
- If plaintiff is seeking control of a customer’s Eicra Soft Limited account, the court order must specify the Eicra Soft Limited account number. (Please only pursue this option if all domain names in the account are related to the litigation.)
Can other countries based court documents be submitted ?
Yes. If the documents are not in English, we require the following:
- Original court-stamped copy and
- A certified translation of the court-stamped copy into English.
Are there additional requirements for settlement agreements?
Yes. In order for Eicra Soft Limited to implement terms associated with a settlement agreement, the settlement agreement must:
- Involve litigation;
- Have notarized signatures from both parties;
- Specify the affected domain name(s); and
- Include a statement that the litigation will be dismissed with prejudice.
Are there additional requirements for receivership?
Yes. All receivership orders must:
- Explicitly list the domain name(s) that are to be moved separately from other assets, and
- State that the Receiver is to manage and/or sell the domain name(s).
Eicra Soft Limited reserves the right to request a copy of the complaint and any supporting documentation that demonstrates how the Eicra Soft Limited e-mail address is related to the pending litigation and the underlying subpoena.
Last Revised: Jan 27, 2020
(END of Civil Subpoena Policy)
Copyright © 2007- 2020 Eicra Soft Limited, All Rights Reserved.