We assist to register top Level domain (ccTLD)name in Bangladesh, such as .COM.BD, .NET.BD, .ORG.BD, .AC.BD, .EDU.BD etc. Our company creates an unique identity on the Internet for your Web site. Dot BD domain name transfer at the local Registry promotes your products or benefit services to Bangladeshi audiences. This increases exposure with the new .BD or .বাংলা domains.
WHAT WE CAN DO
The .bd namespace is open to anyone with almost zero requirements. Foreign companies and individuals can now go to Bangladesh to improve its marketing reach and increase traffic to its site without the need for local presence. We are here to help you in this regard. The .BD offers new opportunities for international firms and individuals to market their brand online while keeping a Bangladeshi flavor.
- White-labeled Domain names – All domain names are registered through Public Domain Registry which is our white-labeled Registrar.
- All kinds of support to secure your domain as local channel partner.
- Your Customers and Resellers cannot buy from Public Domain Registry directly.
- A powerful API to allow you to integrate Domain Names within your website and Control Panels.
- Private labeled Control Panels for you, your Resellers and your Customers to manage Domain Names.
- Powerful API to allow you to integrate Domain Names within your website and Control Panels.
- Comprehensive basket of TLDs for your Customers and Resellers.
- The .bd namespace is open to anyone with almost zero requirements.
|.com.bd||Intended for Commercial entities and purposes|
|.org.bd||Intended for Not-for-profit entities|
|.info.bd||Intended for Personal names, only individuals can register|
|.net.bd||Restricted to Bangladesh Internet Service Providers’ infrastructure|
|.edu.bd||Restricted to Bangladesh Educational institute , college and universities|
|.ac.bd||Restricted to Bangladesh Academic institute , schools and coaching center|
|.gov.bd||Restricted, Only for Government use.|
|.mil.bd||Restricted to public. Only for Government use.|
F . A . Q (S)
WHEN I REGISTER A DOMAIN NAME, WHO WILL HAVE OWNERSHIP OF IT?
When you register a domain name with Eicra.com, you will have full ownership of your domain name. This means that you can move your domain name somewhere else or modify it however you want. You have full control over your domain name.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE .BD DOMAIN NAME IS ACTIVE?
Once your domain name has been registered (or transferred, if applicable), it usually takes about 02 business days to be active. Somtime we can do even faster then 48 hours ☺
HOW CAN I REGISTER A DOMAIN UNDER .BD THROUGH ONLINE?
HOW WILL YOU NOTIFY ME THAT MY DOMAIN NAME NEEDS TO BE RENEWED?
E-mail is the most popular method of contact for notifying registrants that their domain name needs to be renewed. As such, it is VERY IMPORTANT that the contact information listed in the whois database for your domain name is correct.
MY DOMAIN NAME HAS JUST EXPIRED, IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TO RENEW IT?
Once a domain name expires, there is a 120-day “grace period” within which a renewal is still possible. After the grace period has run out however, you will not be able to renew your domain name. The domain will be deleted and made available for the general public to register. You may be able to register your domain name again, provided another party does not register it before you.
CAN I REGISTER ONLINE?
Yes, off course! you can order for your .BD domain.
WHERE CAN WE CHANGE WHOIS INFO TO CHECK AVAILABILITY?
First check the availabilities before order.
IS THERE ANY MINIMUM yEAR LIMIT FOR REGISTRATION VALIDATION ?
Yes, all .BD ccTLD domains must be registered for minimum of 02 years
CAN I REGISTER A DOMAIN DIRECTLY UNDER .BD?
No, a domain directly under .bd, such as rainbow.bd is not allowed. But rainbow.com.bd, rainbow.net.bd, ru.ac.bd etc. are allowed, if available.
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE .BD SUB DOMAINS?
Presently com, edu, ac, net, gov, org, mil sub domains are available. But “gov” and “mil” sub domains are reserved for government and defense organizations respectively. Registration of such domains should be initiated by appropriate authority.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE OR IF SOMEONE RAISES A DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE AGAINST ME?
All domain name registrations are subjected to Eicra.com registration agreements and dispute resolution policy. ICANN has adopted a universal Dispute Resolution Policy. It clearly stated that all disputes will be handled legally with respect to the rules and regulations of the .BD extension in Bangladesh. For more information about the dispute policy, please contact Eicra.com. In the event of Domain registration process, you agree to be bound by the dispute policy that is incorporated herein by reference and made as a part hereof. For more information about this policy, please contact eicra team. In disputes arising between the Domain Applicant and the Registrar in connection with conformity to the Rules and Procedures the opinion of the Registrar, or if requested by the Registrar, that of the Registry shall be decisive. In case of disputes arising between the Registrar and the Registry the opinion of the Registry shall be determinant.
WHAT ARE THE RULES OF .BD DOMAIN NAMES IN REGARDS TO ACCEPTABLE LENGTH, CHARACTERS, NUMBERS, ETC.?
.BD domain names are expected to abide by the following rules:
- they must be between 3 and 63 Characters, when .BD is included
- Domain names must contain only the characters A to Z, the numbers 0 to 9, and the dash ” – “, and underscore “_” symbols which cannot be placed at the beginning or the end.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE DNS TO UPDATE?
From the time you change the DNS on your domain name to point to our name servers it will take approximately 72 hours / 03 business days for the change to propagate throughout the Internet and become active. During this time your website may be down until the change has fully propagated through the Internet.
TELL ME ABOUT DOMAIN ORIGIN OR INTENDED PURPOSE
The .bd Domain Name extension is the official country code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) of the Peoples republic of Bangladesh. It is not possible to directly register under the .bd ccTLD and as such, the .bd is separated into a number of second-level-domains (SLDs), the most popular being .co.bd.
WHY WAS MY TRANSFER REQUEST DENIED?
The Registrar of Record may deny a transfer request only in the following specific instances:
- Evidence of fraud
- UDRP action
- Court order by a court of competent jurisdiction
- Reasonable dispute over the identity of the Registered Name Holder or Administrative Contact
- No payment for previous registration period (including credit card charge-backs) if the domain name is past its expiration date or for previous or current registration periods if the domain name has not yet expired. However, the domain name must put into “Registrar Hold” status by the Registrar of Record prior to the denial of transfer.
- Express written objection to the transfer from the Transfer Contact. (e.g. – email, fax, paper document, or other processes. Through this the transfer contact is expressly and voluntarily objected through opt-in means)
- When a domain name was already in “lock status”, the registrar provides a readily accessible and reasonable means for the Registered Name Holder to remove the lock status.
- A domain name is in the first 60 days of an initial registration period.
- A domain name is within 60 days (or a lesser period to be determined) after being transferred (apart from being transferred back to the original Registrar in cases where both Registrars so agree and/or where a decision in the dispute resolution process so directs).