The real customer focused CRM Track leads, close opportunities and get accurate forecasts. Engage with customers, get insights about your business, predict customer behavior, and build a salable sales organization with Eicra CRM. Schedule activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, mailing, and quotations. Get all information you need, directly on the opportunity: website pages viewed, mail received, etc.
Your sales CRM, Know visitors in real time, fully featured
An intuitive user interface designed for sales. A Dashboard for a better overview of the sales activities. Useful tips and best practices to configure and deploy your CRM. Eicra CRM is an industry-leading relationship management solution designed to help you pursue and win new business while getting the most from your existing customer relationships.
Sales Force Automation:
- Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
- Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
- Task / Activity Management
- Desktop Integration
- Territory & Quota Management
- Contact & Account Management
- Customer Contract Management
- Product & Price List Management
- Quote & Order Management
- Assign Tasks to Agents
- Email Marketing
- Campaign Management
- Lead Management
- Marketing ROI Analytics
- Call Center Features
- Business Forecasting
- In depth Reporting
- Schedule a Meeting or a Call
- Advanced Contact Filtering
- Workflow Capability
Cloud CRM to Streamline Your Customer Relationship
Customer Relationship Management
Concept to Launch in Record Time. 10-Users for $15: Get Started Today! Trusted by 5,000 Teams. Agile Functionality. For Teams of All Sizes. Integrates w/ Other Tools. Services: Agile Workflow, Fast Issue Tracking, Flexible Deployment.
Cost Per User
Key features of a CRM Solutions
- Contact management. Customer data such as contact information, support interactions, demographics, and transactions, among others, are stored in a unified hub. This also streamlines information retrieval.
- Lead management. It helps you manage leads throughout its entire lifecycle right from prospecting up to conversion. Pipeline stages can be configured to match your requirements. Customer profiles and interactions are centralized for contact management.
- Tasks and deals. Automatically add tasks and deals into customer information. It streamlines populating, assigning and monitoring items on your sales pipeline. Information is updated in real-time to ensure you have access to the latest changes.
- Email tracking. Built-in on the CRM tool or available as an add-on, this feature gives you visibility when your email campaigns are clicked and opened. CRM tools commonly integrate with popular email services such as Gmail, MailChimp, and Outlook.
- Campaign management. Empower your campaigns by managing it from creation to delivery. It segments customers, leverage targetting, and streamline workflows. Metrics are used to measure a campaign’s success with data-driven insights.
- Social media management. Get insights on how your audience interacts with your social media accounts. Information from comments, likes, and dislikes, among others, will give you information to improve your marketing strategies and customer experience.
- Reports and dashboards. It accelerates how you generate reports in real-time with accuracy. Valuable data is consolidated to uncover crucial insights into your market, trends, patterns, and behaviors.
Here are a few stats that speak for CRM’s impact:
- For every dollar you invest in CRM, you can earn $8.71—an ROI of 771%.
- 47% of users stated that CRM significantly impacted customer retention.
- 53% of top-performing companies are investing in CRM to drive sales productivity.
More business opportunities
You can tap into the rich context in CRM to cross-sell and up-sell smarter. Your deals are always alive; they’re just waiting to become bigger. When you have a 360° view of your prospects you understand them better, and you make the kind of decisions that create lasting relationships with them. You can now get a full visibility over your customers with details of their demographics, contact information, transaction history, and support interactions, among others. Organizing this customer information in a single, centralized location makes it easy to sort, store, and retrieve as needed.
Manage Leads and Contact
Automatically capture your website visitors as sales leads and group them based on their engagement with your website. Assign them to the right salespeople on your team. Reach out to each lead with complete context and an informed call-to-action. Schedule appointments with leads and customers; collaborate with your team on tasks. Make quick notes against each contact; manage and share files. You can now make calls and send emails to prospects right from the deals dashboard. You don’t have to click into each deal to act on it.
Three years later
Core functionality consists of the features a system must have to classify as a CRM. If a solution doesn’t have these features, they are not a CRM. In this case, a customer relationship management system MUST have:
- Contact management
- Task management
- Basic reporting
It essentially upgrades the paper and pen method to a more legible, searchable address book. Unlike an address book, you can make notes about what your next steps to bring a prospect closer to being a customer. Additionally, as a software solution, it allows multiple people in the system at once and collaborates in the system whether it’s cloud-based or an on-premise solution.
Value Driven result focus solution
Our solution more focuse on :
- Interaction tracking
- Email integration
- Document storage
- Mobile access
- Pipeline view
- Social media integration
- Custom reporting
- Marketing automation integration
- Quotes management