Project Insight is designed to help businesses at every level by providing a project management solution for teams of any size and budget. We Capture and integrate all project data with our flexible integrations with the most effectively monitor and balance resource workloads. You can now Automatically update the project schedule if the schedule changes to save time with unlimited pre-populated project templates.
Project Management and Tasks simplified
Create user stories, add estimation points, stay on track with personalized scrum boards, and schedule your review and retrospective meetings from one place. We ensure Velocity charts, burn-down reports, and Cumulative Flow Diagrams help you turn raw data into actionable insights. Learn from each sprint and get more out of the next! Any project can have a dedicated group where all of the files, discussions, and tasks pertaining to that project are stored and accessed only by those users who are relevant to the project. Time spent on each task within the project can be tracked, and tasks are integrated into the group calendar. Furthermore, projects can be created in the Extranet, so clients or partners can participate fully in them.
Project Scheduling and Resource Management:
- Use inline editing to create and edit projects rapidly
- Utilize our drag and drop to easily update your projects
- View and edit task lists and Gantt Charts
- Leverage advanced functionality including constraints, lead and lag time, split tasks, and auto-reschedule
- View resource allocation across all projects
- Swap resources on tasks with just a few clicks
- Use drag and drop to balance the workload of under and over-burdened resources
- Bulk assign team members to tasks by skill set
Pin important to‑dos to Dashboards
Consolidate to-dos from all of your projects as well as tasks that aren’t part of a project. Easily manage your daily work by dragging tasks to “New”, “In Progress”, “Completed”. From agile boards to reports, you can plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects from a single tool. Pick a framework to see how Jira Software can help your team release higher quality solutions and faster.
P.S. Customize dashboards so you only see what you want to see.
Tasks and subtasks can be viewed in a Gantt chart with status, responsible person, and chronological relationships. This gives a full picture of the progression of the project at a single glance, and helps identify potential or existing delays. View your project schedule and set dependencies in real time using drag and drop. Easily adjustable to keep everyone on track and on time.
Bumping up a deadline, adding a subtask, and any other change can be made quickly, with automatic notifications going out to all involved.
Plan and prepare for incidents:
- Determine who should respond
- Use templates to prepare messaging and communication channels to responders and stakeholders
- Predefine collaboration methods including video conferences, and chat channels
- Create status pages to communicate proactively to all stakeholders
- Easily manage on-call schedules of multiple teams
- Route alerts to the right people
- Notify responders using multiple channels
- Automatically escalate alerts until action is taken
Cloud CRM to Streamline Your Customer Relationship
Work on Cloud AnyTime / Anywhere
Schedule sprint planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives and the app reminds everyone to be there! A feed for every project helps take the discussions online. Integrate the apps your team already uses directly into your workflow. Power-Ups turn Trello boards into living applications to meet your team’s unique business needs. No matter where you are, Trello stays in sync across all of your devices. Collaborate with your team anywhere, from sitting on the bus to sitting on the beach.
Per User / Per mo
Uninterrupted project management on Cloud
A simple drag-and-drop view to help you easily group tasks at the right stage.
Easily check your team’s planning and reschedule to keep within your deadlines.
Keep track of deadlines and progress of your projects with a clear overview.
Keep a good overview of your workload and of the status of individual tasks.
Sketch out the big picture, communicate plans with stakeholders, and ensure your roadmap connects to your team’s work – all in a few clicks.
Forecast needs & resources
Schedule your teams across projects taking employees’ holidays into account. Plan ahead for upcoming projects with forecasts based on comparable projects and estimate deadlines more accurately. Compare forecasts with real timesheets for increased profitability.
- Custom filters
Create customer filters using Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Developer tool integrations
Integrate with developer tools for end-to-end traceability
- 800+ apps
Extend the power of Jira Software with apps
- Customizable workflows
Create customizable workflows that map to any style of work. Learn more
- Mobile apps
Move work forward from anywhere with Jira Mobile
- Rich APIs
Automate processes with Jira’s robust set of APIs
- Run hundreds of real-time management reports on project and portfolio data
- Create, save and share custom reports
- Group by and sub-total your portfolio
- View project summary reports with earned value calculations
- Share real-time, interactive reports and schedule notifications for report updates or reviews on a regular basis.
- Easily edit or build a report from scratch using Wrike’s easy-to-use report wizard.
Reports let you generate velocity charts, burn down reports and Cumulative Flow Diagrams automatically so your team knows where efficiency lies. Identify bottlenecks, estimate your progress, and watch raw data turn into actionable insights. Learn from each completed sprint and get more out of retrospectives with activity charts and user summaries.
Use Custom Workflows
Create Custom Workflows to keep your team on the same page. Easy to implement and simple to use. Consolidate to-dos from all of your projects as well as tasks that aren’t part of a project. Easily manage your daily work by dragging tasks to “New”, “In Progress”, “Completed”.
Prioritize and discuss your team’s work in full context with complete visibility.
Improve team performance based on real-time, visual data that your team can put to use.
Task Real Time
Keep tabs on your project in real time. View your project schedule and set dependencies in real time using drag and drop. Easily adjustable to keep everyone on track and on time. Task dependencies, a popular project management tool, are available in all Eicra plans, including the free one. This tool allows you to establish logical relationships between tasks. All four dependency types are supported.
Task counters help you keep the tasks which require immediate attention in mind. The counter indicates that you or one of your colleagues has a task with some problem or is incompletely assigned (overdue, not evaluated after completion, or no deadline stated, etc.).
Counters and roles simplify supervisors’ work, since they can pull up a graphic showing tasks and their statuses for departments, groups, or individual employees.
Harness the power of visual information
Flexible project management software that makes it easy.
- Simplify your processes and enhance employees collaboration.
- Break down your project in bite-sized tasks and assign them to your team for improved collaboration.
- Create customized stages for each project to simplify your workflow overview and increase overall project efficiency.
Add quick notes or attach files to any task and stay connected to your team. Forget endless follow-up meetings to keep track of projects. Communicate through the chatter, write in a shared real-time pad, or use live chat – all within a single interface!
You can create graph views to analyze your data utilizing a powerful search tool, filter and grouping functions, and a variety of unique visual interfaces to help you track and maintain your projects from any level.