If you are planning to build a website on WordPress your first priority should be keeping an eye on the security tips & tricks. It ensures the WordPress site from hackers. WordPress no longer just a blogging platform, WordPress now became the most popular content management system. Eicra.com providing web hosting in Bangladesh for many years. We have a large number of customers using WordPress CMS to develop their website. No matter how much work you’ve put into launching your site, it can always find itself in harm’s way, even though you might have done nothing wrong. This is just how the internet works and how random attacks are carried out.
These security issues can commonly be caused by the following:
- Outdated software version and any outdated plugins/themes associated.
- Not applying proper security measures in place.
- Accessing your account from an insecure network
- Password does not meet commonly used criteria to keep an account secure
- Poor coding style or used of weak / Un-trusted web script
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attack
- Use of PC without applying much security protraction.
- Lack of enough security knowledge.
- Compromise of any local computer (virus) that has access to the administrative portion of your account (cPanel, FTP, SSH)
- Implement Two-factor Authentication.
- Disable the Theme and Plugin Editor
- Protect Important Files from Access for your IP only.
- and a few more.
Please visit our knowledge-based link to know more WordPress Security Tips & Tricks :
Our Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igi1Zlrr1Fo