19 Jul Job Circular Template For Payroll Specialist
Information about the position
BDT 35,000–40,000 (without allowances)
A complete job description
Payroll Service Specialists, full-time,
Physical attendance required at office
Years of experience: 1-3
An experienced Global Payroll & Treasury Specialist (Remote) is needed to work with the team from Finance and People Operations. The person that succeeds will be well aware of the best methods for handling a large number of taxes, and payroll processing. As we continue our rapid development, processing payroll semi-monthly for over 200 workers and ensuring that it is done in a timely, correct, and lawful manner for employees in Jordan and other countries will be your main job.
This person will work closely with People Operations to address pertinent compensation and benefits issues and support the company’s expansion of its workforce in both existing and new countries.
Qualifications/ Requirements of the Candidate:
The ideal candidate should have the following requirements and at least a year of experience working in a high-volume contact center:
1. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in BBA (marketing/human resources concentration)
2. Fluent in Bangla and English.
3. Examining the records that are being gathered in order to establish identification and confirm addresses
4. Must be able to compare signatures on papers.
5. Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
6. Goal-oriented and meticulous
7. Able to function alone.
8. Daily management and multi-tasking abilities
9. As a specialist, should have the capability to manage a team properly
What You Will Do Here
1. Work with people operations to respond to any employee contacts about the prompt correction of payroll questions and/or mistakes.
3. In charge of figuring up all wages, benefits, bonuses, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
4. Process all termination final pay in conjunction with personnel operations in compliance with state legislation.
5. Find and put into use a new expenditure tracking system; collaborate with people operations on rollout and SOP creation.
6. Make sure that all payroll adjustments, including those related to new hiring, terminations, compensation, and other changes to employee records, are processed accurately and on schedule.
7. Create and maintain accurate payroll transaction records and reports.
As well as offering advice on best practices, ensure compliance with federal, state/provincial, and municipal payroll, wage, and hour legislation.
8. Whenever necessary, assist the company’s audits by supplying records and documentation.
9. The systems and departmental practices for handling payroll should be identified, suggested, and updated.
10. Ensure accurate recording and reconciliation of payroll entries with the general ledger.
11. Prepare/review payroll reports for each pay period, on a quarterly and annual basis.
12. Bonus processing and analysis both quarterly and annually.
13. Assistance in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of systems, processes, and procedures to guarantee adherence to corporate policy.
1. Help with a variety of banking and Treasury tasks, including:
2. Statements of the Bank and Reporting
3. control over business credit cards
4. collecting and handling ACH payment details for certain contracts
working with bank employees to set up an account and use its features
1. Competitive starting pay
2. Potential for annual bonuses
3. Options on stock
4. Advantages for health starting on start date
5. the capacity to assist in becoming a market leader in value-based healthcare at a quickly expanding firm
If you fulfill the requirement submit you resume by [ Last date of resume submission] in the following mail address
[Mail address of the HR Management Head]