‘. বাংলা’ Domain Registration
To ডট বাংলা domain is really a matter of pride for the Bangladeshi general people who sacrificed their lives for ‘Bangla Language’. .বাংলা in Bangla fonts Domain Registration Bangladesh – Dhrubo HostDomain Search For Registration Search your desired domain .bd .বাংলা .bd. Domain Registration Price .bd domain must be registered for minimum 2 years. Earlier, ICANN-approved another domain label for Bangladesh as dot bd or .bd. From now on, .bangla is Bangladesh's own Unicode domain label.
.বাংলা ("bangla") is a second country code top-level domain that was granted for Bangladesh in 2016. This domain is meant for web addresses in the Bengali language. Domain names, such as ‘eicra.com’, were originally designed only to support ASCII characters. In 2003, a specification was released that allows most Unicode characters to be used in domain names. IDNs are supported by all modern browsers and email programmes, so people can use links in their native languages. Therefore, users can go to the Bangladesh website by typing ‘ইকরা.বাংলা’ in Bangla fonts in the browser.
What We Can Do
- ‘বাংলা’ Domain - ccTLD domain names are registered through our white labeled Registrar.
- Easy to use Restore Console, with granular restore tools for Exchange, Hyper-V and SQL backups.
- All kinds of support to secure your domain as local channel partner.
- A comprehensive basket of ccTLDs and gTLD for your Customers and Resellers.
- Private labeled Control Panels for you, your Resellers and your Customers to manage Domain Names.
- Working as your local partner and managed everything for you.
.বাংলা is now in Action
Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) is an internet domain name system, which supports the scripts of other different languages, except the conventional English language to write web address. IDN was first implemented in the year 2010. As per the information of ICANN, currently 60% internet users access internet using their native languages. Bangladesh Telecommunications Company Limited (BTCL) will perform the technical responsibilities on behalf of ‘বাংলা’ Domain Administration and Department. ‘বাংলা’ domain got started after taking technical preparation along with ‘বাংলা’ assessment, server and software installation, Internet Assigned Name Authority (IANA), ICANN and having the approval of Department of Commerce, U.S.A.