TERMS & CONDITIONS Of USE
Acceptable Use Policy
We’ve developed this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) to help our Customers understand their responsibilities when using our services. It explains our policies regarding several activities. These particular activities may be harmful to our Users or compromise the efficiency of our shared hosting environment.
Eicra Soft Limited strictly enforces compliance with its Acceptable Use Policy. Once partnered with us, you agree to maintain full compliance with the terms set by Eicra’s recognized policy. Under Eicra Soft Limited’s reseller services, you agree to enforce standards in favor of customers’ accounts you manage. Failure to comply with any can cause immediate suspension and/or termination of your account at Eicra Soft Limited.
We may take preventative or corrective actions, at our discretion, in response to any of the activities described in this AUP, along with any activities that contradict the spirit of this AUP or the nature of the Internet as an open, efficient method of communicating and conducting business.
To meet the changing needs of our Users, and businesses, we prefer to revise AUP at any time. We, therefore, encourage you to review this AUP on our Web site(s) periodically.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of any area of our AUP (other than notices of alleged infringement by our customers or any court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, or other legal processes, the email address for all of which is “firstname.lastname@example.org”), please report it to:
Eicra Soft Limited
House # 06 (1st Floor), Road # 33, Aptt. # B1,
Phone: +880-1917-746550-4 (Sun-Thu 9am – 5:30pm BST)
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you send us a enquiry massage of any kind via email and do not receive answers from us, please inform it via paper and/or fax (fax # 880-2-9886537). Due to the quirky internet issues, including spam and/or occasional unintended effects of spam filters, enquiry massage via paper and/or fax seems to be the next better option. Once again, we like to remind you that solving any queries you have in a timely manner is our top priority.
Customer Responsibility For their Users
Every Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customer is responsible for the activities of its users. By accepting service package from Eicra Soft Ltd, you agrees to ensure your customers/end-users abide by the provided rules as well.
Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customer will be forwarded to the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting Acceptable Use Policy occur, Eicra Soft Limited Hosting reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s AUP as Eicra Soft Limited Hosting deems appropriate, without notice.
- You agree that you will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances, or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State, or local government.
- That you will not take any action which threatens, encourages, or causes any harm to minors of any kind or to perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm or which assists any other person or group in doing so.
- Avoid any actions which encourage or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or assists any other person or group in doing so.
- Agrees not to promote or permit knowingly the violation of any provision that involves pursuing non-Solicited pornography and unethical marketing Act including any of the following:
- False or Misleading Header Information
- Deceptive Subject Lines
- Failure to provide an opt-out method
- Failure to Identify the message as an advertisement
- Failure to include a physical Postal Address
- Sending over 200 email messages in any 1 hour in a shared Linux environment
- Sending over 150 email messages in any 1 hour in a shared Windows environment
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum. Eicra Soft Limited shall make the sole determination of what is “Inappropriate”.
- You shall not use your account to host pornographic content.
- You agree not to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any Eicra Soft Limited website or the website of any Eicra Soft Limited customer.
- You agree not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- You agree not to collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express consent. This includes maintaining records of any such consent throughout the term of any agreement that you have with Eicra Soft Limited and for three years thereafter.
- As our clients, you agree not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the Eicra Soft Limited server structure.
- Eicra Soft Limited servers including the space occupied by your account and remain the property of Eicra Soft Limited. Your limited license to use the service is not subject to the lease, sublease, or any other sharing or transfer without the specific, express consent of Eicra Soft Limited. We also recommend not to expose your account (including but not limited to the webspace, email accounts, bandwidth, storage space, or reseller rights) to any third party in any circumstances, including but not limited to the use of Sub Domains, Add-on Domains, Sub Directories, or by any other means.
- You agree not to run a banner exchange, free adult TGP (thumbnail gallery post), and/or free adult image galleries on your website. You understand and agree that shared server space is for business and personal website operations purposes only and not for unrelated data storage.
- Not to use “circular popups”, “multiple popups” or any redirect, link, or referral which creates an offensive or unpleasant user experience.
- Make sure not to abuse whether verbally or physically or whether in person, via email or telephone or otherwise (a) any other customer of Eicra Soft Limited (b) any reseller of Eicra Soft Limited (c) any other person, or (d) any employee or contractor of Eicra Soft Limited.
- That you agree that Eicra Soft Limited will make the sole determination of whether this policy has been violated. This policy may be amended by Eicra Soft Limited at any time without notice to you by posting the new policy in this location. Such a new policy shall become effective immediately upon such posting for all accounts. It shall be your obligation to check this page regularly for updates to this policy.
Prohibited Uses Of Eicra Soft Limited Hosting Systems And Services
- Transmission, distribution, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address, or utilizing any resource hosted on Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s servers, is prohibited. Eicra Soft Limited Hosting accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Eicra Soft Limited Hosting-hosted domain, or referencing any Eicra Soft Limited Hosting account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Illegal attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting network or another provider’s network.
- Using Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s Services to interfere with the use of the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting network by other customers or authorized users.
Reservation of Rights: Eicra Soft Limited reserves the right to cooperate and provide any user information and data to appropriate legal authorities as per acceptable use policy. This includes reporting for illegal activities while under Eicra Soft Limited’s Services. Our company reserves all relevant rights to respond against violations of AUP to the extent of applicable law and under any applicable contractual obligations. Eicra Soft Limited may utilize technical means to monitor communications into, and out of its network facilities to prevent potentially harmful codes and extensions. This will eventually prevent intrusions and assure safe services. Eicra Soft Ltd. pledges to deploy their AUP as per user agreements and full conscience.
Last Revised: April 28, 2019
(END of Acceptable Use Policy)
Copyright © 2007-2019 Eicra.com, All Rights Reserved.