TERMS & CONDITIONS Of USE
Acceptable Use Policy
We’ve developed this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) to help our Customers understand their responsibilities when using our services. It explains our policies regarding activities that may be harmful to our Users or compromise the efficiency of our shared hosting environment.
Eicra Soft Limited strictly enforces compliance with its Acceptable Use Policy. You agree to maintain your website in full compliance with the terms set forth below and their spirit. As to Eicra Soft Limited Resellers, you further agree to implement and enforce standards that are at least as strict as the provisions set forth herein with any customer account that you maintain. Failure to so comply is cause for immediate suspension and/or termination of your account at the sole option of Eicra Soft Limited.
We may take preventative or corrective action, at our discretion, in response to any of the activities described in this AUP, along with any activities that contradict the spirit of this AUP or the nature of the Internet as an open, efficient method of communicating and conducting business.
To meet the changing needs of our Users, our business, the Internet environment and the legal landscape, this AUP may be revised at any time and we encourage you to review this AUP on our Web site(s) periodically.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of any area of our AUP (other than notices of alleged infringement by our customers or any court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, or other legal process, the email address for all of which is “email@example.com”), please report it to:
Eicra Soft Limited
House # 06 (1st Floor), Road # 33, Aptt. # B1,
Phone: (880) -2- 9859072 (Sun-Thu 9am – 5:30pm BST)
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the event you send us a notice of any kind via email and do not receive a response from us, please submit a duplicate copy via paper and/or fax (fax # 880-2-9886537). due to the vagaries of the internet, and email communication in particular, including without limitation the burdens of spam and the occasional, unintended effects of spam filters, sending an alternate form of notice (via paper and/or fax), will help assure that your notice will be received by us and acted on in a timely manner.
Customer Responsibility For Customer’s Users
Each Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Eicra Soft Limited Hosting, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy.
Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customer will be forwarded to the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting Acceptable Use Policy occur, Eicra Soft Limited Hosting reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s AUP as Eicra Soft Limited Hosting deems appropriate, without notice.
- You agree that you will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- You agree not to take any action which threatens, encourages or causes any harm to minors of any kind or to perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm or which assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not to take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not use your account, knowingly or otherwise, to permit the violation any provision of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM ACT) including any of the following:
- False or Misleading Header Information
- Deceptive Subject Lines
- Failure to provide an opt-out method
- Failure to Identify the message as an advertisement
- Failure to include a physical Postal Address
- Sending over 200 email messages in any 1 hour period in shared Linux environment
- Sending over 150 email messages in any 1 hour period in shared Windows environment
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum. Eicra Soft Limited shall make the sole determination of what is “Inappropriate”.
- You shall not use your account to host pornographic content.
- You agree not to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any Eicra Soft Limited website or the website of any Eicra Soft Limited customer.
- You agree not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- You agree not to collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express consent. You shall maintain records of any such consent throughout the term of any agreement that you have with Eicra Soft Limited and for three years thereafter.
- You agree not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the Eicra Soft Limited server structure.
- You agree that the Eicra Soft Limited servers including the space occupied by your account is and remains the property of Eicra Soft Limited. Your limited license to use the service is not subject to lease, sublease or any other sharing or transfer without the specific, express consent of Eicra Soft Limited. You may not make your account (including but not limited to web space, email accounts, bandwidth, storage space, or reseller rights) available to any third party in any way, including but not limited to the use of Sub Domains, Add-on Domains, Sub Directories, or by any other means.
- You agree not to run a banner exchange, free adult tgp (thumbnail gallery post) and/or free adult image galleries on your website. You understand and agree that shared server space is for business and personal website operations purposes only and not for unrelated data storage.
- You agree not to utilize “circular popups”, “multiple popups” or any redirect, link or referral which creates an offensive or unpleasant user experience.
- You agree not to abuse whether verbally or physically or whether in person, via email or telephone or otherwise (a) any other customer of Eicra Soft Limited (b) any reseller of Eicra Soft Limited (c) any other person or (d) any employee or contractor of Eicra Soft Limited.
- You agree that Eicra Soft Limited will make the sole determination of any whether this policy has been violated. This policy may be amended by Eicra Soft Limited at any time without notice to you by posting the new policy in this location. Such new policy shall become effective immediately upon such posting for all accounts. It shall be your obligation to check this page regularly for updates to this policy.
Prohibited Uses Of Eicra Soft Limited Hosting Systems And Services
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s servers, is prohibited. Eicra Soft Limited Hosting accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Eicra Soft Limited Hosting-hosted domain, or referencing any Eicra Soft Limited Hosting account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Eicra Soft Limited Hosting customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting network or on another provider’s network.
- Using Eicra Soft Limited Hosting’s Services to interfere with the use of the Eicra Soft Limited Hosting network by other customers or authorized users.
Reservation of Rights- Eicra Soft Limited reserves the right to cooperate with and provide any and all User information and data to appropriate legal authorities in investigations or reporting of claims of illegal activity involving Eicra Soft Limited’s Services. Eicra Soft Limited reserves all other rights to respond to violations of this AUP to the extent of applicable law and in accordance with any applicable contractual obligations. Eicra Soft Limited may utilize technical means to monitor communications into, and out of, its network facilities to prevent the introduction of viruses or other hostile code, to prevent intrusions and otherwise to enforce this AUP and each User agrees that Eicra Soft Limited is authorized to monitor its communications through Eicra Soft Limited’s network for such purposes.
Last Revised: April 28, 2019
(END of Acceptable Use Policy)
Copyright © 2007-2019 Eicra.com, All Rights Reserved.